Wednesday 21 January 2009

What a wonderful sight!!!

While checking my usual blogging sites today I came acrossed a photo that warmed the "cockles" of my heart!
I just had to share it with everyone!
(P.S. sorry Hillary from stealing from your site!)

This is a photo of our oldest son Greg (on the left), Our daughter Hillary, and our son-in-law Joshua prior to going to the Draper Temple open house in Draper, Utah.
You 3 are quite a sight! I could look at this photo all day! Greg is sporting the suit we purchased for him while he was visiting over here in England for Christmas!
What a blessing it is as a parent to have such wonderful children going to visit such wonderful places! In this day and age there aren't too many places that you feel the spirit in! The Temple is ALWAYS a place of serinity and peace!
We love you!!! Dad & Mum :0)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

You can steal anything from me :) I love you too Mom. Thanks for being such a great example and wonderful mother! I am so lucky to have you!