Thursday 15 January 2009

Angel's from heaven!

Last May I had the wonderful opportunity to assist my brother and sister-in-law for a few weeks after the birth of their twin girls... This is the SECOND set of twin daughters for them!
They were born without any complications and near FULL TERM!!!
What a joy it was to be able to attend to the needs of these precious little ones. I feel for my brother and sister-in-law as their family consists of ALL girls!!! Little girls are "sweet" like sugar when they WANT something & "spicy" like the dickens when they are crabby, that is our nature.

I love this photo of Baby Brooke giving her sister Sara a little kiss!! Now that I am back in England our son Greg has been staying with them and helping with the babies as much as he can! He makes formula, changes dirty and wet diapers, puts them to sleep, and teaches them to "growl!" He absolutely adores these little girls! I think they are kind of partial to him as well!
Don't you want to just squeeze those little cheeks and give them a big ol' SMOOCH!!!

At this age they love playing together - however, give them a few years and things will most likely go awry at times!!!
These photos make me miss these itty-bitty's soooo much. I would love nothing more then to be there to sit on the floor and spend all day playing with them!
I know that my "grandma" days are NOT to far off in the future, but, for now I have my two little nieces to watch grow and develop!

You gotta LOVE that smile!!! That smile could make any bad day a GREAT one!!!
This is one of the first family photos they had taken! They are absolutely fabulous!!! What a wonderful addition to our family!
Hang in there Mike & Brenda! (and Greg) It is a wonderful life even though at times you want to pull your hair out and just take a long winters nap!!! You are sooo blessed and THANK YOU for allowing me the pleasure of being a part of your world for a bit!

No comments: