Monday 11 May 2009

The Best-est Day Ever!!!!

Making memories on Mother's Day!
I feel so blessed to be a mother!!! Yes, at times it hasn't been the most glamorous job, not to mention the time and effort it takes to raise our 4 wonderful children!
However, when the phone rang yesterday and it was BRITTANY calling from Mesa, Arizona I nearly wee'd myself! For those of you who don't know - Brittany is currently serving a mission for our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) in Mesa. She will be out for a total of 18 months and has completed nearly 12 months already! We only get to speak to her on Christmas and Mother's Day, so it was a real treat to hear her voice and hear the spanish "accent" that she has developed. (Brittany is in a spanish speaking mission)

A very EXCITED Mum!!! Trying to keep my emotions in check!
Next Jeremey got his turn to speak to Brit!
During parts of the conversation they were speaking spanish - so not sure what was being said! I do know that he misses his sister but is so proud of her!
The the PAPA got his chance to speak to his daughter!
What a proud daddy!!! He truly is wrapped around BOTH his daughters little fingers!!!

Here is PIXIE waiting patiently for her turn to talk!!! HAHAHA
Then to make my day even better I recieved a call from HILLARY and then right after I hung up with her GREG called!!! I truly am blessed to have such wonderful children!!!! My day couldn't of been any better and I couldn't of asked for more!
Spending the day with the love of my life, Ed and my favorite youngest son, Jeremey..... Getting calls from my 3 kiddos that are stateside, chocolates from Germany (Jeremey had a track meet there and brought some home for me!) and a statue of BIG BEN!!!!! My day was PRICELESS!!!
Thank you for loving me for ME and allowing me to be your Mother and friend!!! I feel like I am on top of the world!!!
SMOOCHES - Mum

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh Pixie is SO cute! You better bring her with you when you come back to the States. :) I can't wait until I see you again! You're the best mom! I'm so glad you had a great mother's day! Love you!

becky said...

You are AWESOME! I'm so glad you had a happy mother's day!