Monday 1 June 2009

A stitch a day.... keep the doc away!!!!

Lately I have been getting back into the sewing and stitching mode.... Something to keep my hands busy!!! Usually the only action my hands get are putting things in my MOUTH!!!! So this is a way for me to keep the calories at bay!!!!
I found this saying and immediately wanted to post it somewhere.... I'm sure all of our children can relate to this quote as well... Most of the time I am made out of sugar and a bit of spice... however, there is quite a LARGE dab of "mean and bossy" that gets added in every once in awhile!!!
Just thought I would share this with you... I have nearly finished 2 quilts as well... I will try to post pictures of them in a few days.... :0)


P.S. when I went I looked down next to the computer look what I found..

Pixie found a bit of sunshine and decided it was NAP time!!! Oh, the life of a dog!!! :0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nancy, I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog. You have such great things in it. I love the walk by pictures! For seriourly I will have to have you help me with mine when you get back. When you have time inbetween the primary activity that you will be busy with. Have fun in Utah and all around. I will miss you so much!! I love you dear friend of mine. Joanne